Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Grandparents' Day!

We didn't know it, but it's grandparents' day today. So we had an on-the-spot family celebration.

My youngest brother and his family couldn't make it. Too bad. But the rest came over to the condo.

There was inihaw na baboy, chicken inasal, KFC, fish fillet, pork asado, pancit canton, yang chow, plain rice, softdrinks, and mais con hielo. Yummy!

Food was plentiful that everyone brought home food and there was more than enough for us here.

----

I got to talk to my client in Singapore. She agreed to my professional fee and to pay me half before the month ends. Yehey!

I was eager to work on the project, I finished doing the questionnaire for it.

----
I am improving my scrabble playing skills. And I learned a trick - play with low-scoring opponents. He he. When my average goes up, I will fight against the veterans again.

----
If you are a grandparent already, happy day to you! If you are a grandchild, greet your lolo and lola before the day ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind