Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Best Thing...

This new trial in my life might be the best thing that ever happened to me!

...I receive an outpouring of love and concern everywhere - from loved ones, family and friends, even strangers

...many of the things that I want to do, the projects I want to accomplish, are about to come true

...prayers are coming from everyone and it is so heartwarming

...financial blessings are pouring in even from people I haven't seen for a long time

...I am getting a lot of visitors who offer words of comfort and inspiration and they give me all sort of stuff like books, box of prayers, mangosteen tea, fruit, etc.

...healing masses and prayer meetings are being held for me

...and much, much more!

My mom just came from the orthopedic surgeon and he said multiple myeloma is curable. Yehey!

I am taking a product, Reliv, which seems to be detoxifying me. Let's see what else it will do for me.

Am excited about life. I have many years to go, I just know it.

Thank You, Lord! I love You so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind