Wednesday, May 27, 2009

An Interesting Day

I'm running out of adjectives to describe my days because they are all so nice despite ...

I was very early at the hospital today kasi fasting was necessary for my blood tests. I got to violate my diet and ate tapsilog at the canteen.

It's a good thing my doctor allowed me to go home instead of making me see her in the afternoon.

I spent again a lot of time in front of the computer.

I talked to friends over the phone.

My assistant came over and helped me with a report.

Two friends visited. One brought pancit and drinks.

The other asked help in writing a letter to some people who wronged her.

I'm excited about my song, "Mahirap Maging Mahirap" because my friends like it. It's so funny.
I hope it gets to YouTube. Then I'll post it here and in Facebook. Who knows? It might even get recorded.

Meanwhile, I hope to get enough sleep tonight. My left leg is aching like anything. And my bed sore in my right buttock!

Oh well, I must keep my mind busy elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind