Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Visit To, Visited By

Today, I visited my orthopedic surgeon. He reiterated what his assistant said last week - no fractures, so no need for bone surgery. Yehey! He prescribed an antibiotic for my bed sore. Although I can still barely walk and have to move about in a wheelchair, I noticed that the pain is no longer that intense and frequent. And I can move my left leg a little more each day. Little improvements, little joys, little reliefs.

I had two pairs of visitors today. The first pair were both males - one an HR manager, the other a writer/editor/director/singer. He sang "The Prayer" for me. They brought lots of fruits. Delicious! We talked about facebook and old friends. I also showed them the lyrics of "Mahirap Maging Mahirap" which I talked about in an old post. I want to put the song in YouTube. I also asked their help regarding my book "Mission:Possible".

The second pair of visitors were females - marketing research client and friends. They brought books for my mother to read. And a salad for me which I ate right away because I'm supposed to go fasting for tomorrow's blood tests. They brought home the notebook that my ex-husband is selling. I asked them for prayer requests like most of my other guests so I can pray for them, too. We talked about marketing research, past operations, current woes, etc.

I didn't do much work today but my deadline is still a far way off. Next week so I spent most of the day checking my email, facebook, visited Preacher in Blue Jeans.

I talked to some friends over the phone, too. Other people have their own personal crises, you know. So I shall pray for them as well.

Life is great! And as one of the last lines of "Slumdog Millionaire" says - "God is great!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind