Saturday, May 23, 2009

Two Priests in a Day

Today, I had two priests who visited me. One in the morning, the other in the afternoon.

The one in the morning came with my best friend, her son and her neighbor. Fr. Paul Yang prayed over me in Chinese and a little English. He said he has read my book, "Something to Thank About". I gave him another one, "Things I Learned From My Father". Before he left, I asked him if he could pray over my mom to give her strength. Poor mom, she wasn't wearing dentures then.

The second priest was Fr.John. He's a holy priest! He prayed over me and asked the sisters to pray for me, too. What I did after was ask every one of them to write their prayer requests so I can pray for them in the middle of the night when I can't sleep.

This has been a busy day. Norenz' family came and visit. They brought Pancit Malabon and puto and they brought home some apples.

I needed to work on two reports. I was able to finish one. One more to go! It's just a topline report anyway.

1 comment:

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind