Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pain Notches Higher

The last time I saw my doctor (hematologist), I told her my pain level is tolerable at 6 to 7 out of 10. But yesterday and tonight, the pain upped to 8 to 9. Such that it took me 45 minutes to go to the bathroom to pee. I could barely move my legs! I might actually ask for morphine to be more fine.

Lord, I lift up to You this terrible pain. Remove it or lessen it so that I can be more loving towards others. Should You wish to maintain the level of pain, I offer it up to all those who are suffering all over the world...and to those who might not make it to heaven should they die soon.

I love You so very, very much, Lord! Let me live a long life so that I can love and serve many people. And for my beloved son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind