Sunday, May 29, 2011

Didn't Make It After All

Yup, I didn't make it to the christening after all. What made me decide not to go was the difficulty of raising my feet to hurdle our bathroom. Mom said there were six steps to go up Panciteria San Jancito ...actually it was seven steps. And it was raining.

What I missed was the 10 course meal consisting of appetizer, soup, yang chow rice, pancit canton (their bestseller), chicken, duck, fish, beef, pork, and dessert (almond jelly and lychees). There was also cake from Red Ribbon. My consolation was that mom brought home some of these.

---------
Work came in but it was only a small project. No matter how small, it is well appreciated.

---------
I recently watched two crime films - "The Usual Suspects" and "Advocate's Devil". Both are exciting and interesting.

---------
My friend asked if she and her nieces can use our swimming pool in the condo. Sure, I said. Just pay the fee of P50 per person. Glad to do a favor for a friend.

----------
I wonder what's showing tonight? Well, what do you know, it's a movie I've been wanting to watch - "All About Steve" starring Sandra Bullock. Yay.
-------
Great news! I'm down to 130 lbs...that means I am officially in the overweight level. Yehey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind