Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Merry Month

Yup, it's the merry month of May. Several friends and family members are celebrating their birthdays this month.

Today, in particular, is my sister's birthday. I have only one sister and she's only a year younger than me. We shared a bedroom when we were growing up. We went to the same schools. Nope, we didn't share boyfriends he he.

I love my sister because she is thoughtful, caring and generous. I'm recipient of many things from her - food, clothes, make-up, shoes, etc.

--------
Last night, mom and I started watching the teleseries "100 days to Heaven" starring Coney Reyes and Xyriel, the new child superstar. Funny, entertaining.

--------
I'm going through another trial again. No projects although four or bad are in the works. A bigger problem is we will soon vacate this condo. Where to go? My fixed income with a research agency will no longer push through because the end client prefers another researcher to service them. What to do?

I know I should trust in God. So I will just have to pray:

Dear Lord,

I know You love me, my son and my mom. I know You will continue to provide for all our needs. We trust that You will provide for a place to stay, food to eat, money for daily expenses. Thank You in advance for Your love, kindness and generosity.

Love,
Nimia
--------
Now for the good news, I am down to 137 lbs. meaning I have to lose only 6 lbs to reach "overweight" status.

------
Well, keep thinking positively. As I have saying for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind