Saturday, May 14, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

Sorry, it's been a while since I lasted posted in this blog. Something went wrong with the site.

--------
During the mass that I listen to over the Internet, their singer has this eeky, squeaky voice which mom and I find irritating. But I honor her because she keeps singing day in and day out for the mass.

--------
I watched an old comedy film entitled, "First Wives' Club", starring Goldie Hawn, Diane Keaton and Bette Midler. Soooh funny!

---------
I was supposed to attend a children's party today but I didn't have a ride.

Tomorrow there will be another family get-together because it was my sister's birthday last May 10.

Future activities:

...May 17 - lunch at a batchmate's place but I won't join the pilgrimage in Pasig

...May 19 - go out with a client/friend

...May 20 - go out with a friend

I'm craving for kare-kare and crispy pata!

-------
Boy, it's half of the month and no project yet. The Lord is really testing me!

But continue to trust, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind