Thursday, May 19, 2011

When the Well is Dry...

I said in an earlier post that I'm craving for kare-kare. Well, my caring mom bought kare-kare from Max's last Tuesday and it was good. (But she was disappointed because she was expecting oxtail or "buntot".)

Just when you think that the well has dried up, water comes out.

So today, I had lunch with a client-friend at Banapple along Katipunan. I had corn chowder soup and some kind of pasta. He had ribs with hickory sauce.

Anyway, he offered me a consultancy job. I just have to name my price.

Great.

And today, a project came in from a research agency. The only thing is it's super rush. Due tomorrow! Ha ha. It's a good thing I'm used to working fast.

The only problem is I have a dinner date tomorrow and I will be fetched at 5:30 pm.

Oh, I will work things out. Maybe my friend and I will just order food for delivery and eat in the condo.

I feel much better already.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind