Thursday, May 26, 2011

Eating

My friend just commented that I keep blogging about food and eating. True. I love to eat. But I actually eat very little. I'm down to 133 lbs. Just two more pounds and I will be in the overweight level and not anymore obese. Yehey.

Because I eat in small amounts, I have been constipated. I had to take Ducolax. It worked! I moved twice today. What a relief!

So Typhoon Chedeng came and left in a jiffy. It's now in Okinawa. Poor Japan! Another calamity.

I asked my son to collect for my one and only project this month. Better something than nothing.

Yesterday, mom bought spaghetti from KFC. Today, she cooked spaghetti. Spaghetti in a row, ha ha.

Looks like I will be able to attend the christening this Saturday. My aunt will fetch us. I just have to hurdle six steps of stairs. Well, hope the food is worth it.

The teleserye, "100 Days to Heaven" is so funny, amusing and exciting. I look forward to it every night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind