Sunday, May 1, 2011

Change of Venue

So, the family's plans to go to Subic pushed through.

We rented two rooms at RK Hotel. Which was practically all I saw of Subic the entire time.

The others were able to go on adventures and to go swimming.

I stayed in the hotel room to read a book which I discovered I read already. I also watched TV (Glee, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader, American Idol, etc.).

The room was cool/cold because the aircon was on the whole time.

For Saturday lunch, mom and I ate hot sour soup, yang chow rice, lechon kawali and noodles.

In the evening, I ate the leftover noodles (a little of it) and the Mom's leftover caesar salad.

For breakfast the following day, there was buffet. I ate fried rice, fried egg, hotdog, and corned beef.

We had to check out by noon. We had lunch in Marquee Mall at Tokyo Tokyo. I had ebi tempura.

Sorry, I keep talking about food because that's practically all I did.

I haven't been inside a mall for ages. Good thing they rented a wheelchair for me.

We watched some table tennis games.

My brother returned the wheelchair already though I wanted to look around some more.

I wanted to pee not knowing there was a customer lounge nearby. My sister accompanied me, paid P10 and went inside the handicapped cubicle with me. Funny, she used the toilet, too, so we flashed it only once.

And so we're back. Home sweet home!

-------
Today, on the Feast of the Divide Mercy, Pope John Paul II is beatified. He was a much beloved Pope by people everywhere, including Filipinos.

Here's looking forward to sainthood for Karol Wojtyla!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind