Monday, May 16, 2011

Pain to the Nth Degree

I had my bone marrow test today. The doctor whispered to me not to scream because there is another patient in the adjacent cubicle. But it was soooooh painful I had to bear the pain twice.

My doctor suspects a relapse so she is giving me extra doses of velcade.

My other doctor, gave me Recormon, and more doses of Lipanthyl.

All these implies that I have to lie low. I might cancel and/or postpone my activities for the week...starting with attending a wake tonight and a lunch tomorrow.

So that's life.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you have to undergo all this pain, Nimia. I'll add you to my list of people I pray for when I go to mass in the mornings with mommy. I remember when I was young I always asked God to treat me gently and He did. But then He told me that I had to be pruned so that I would bloom. Maybe you don't see your blooming Nimia, but God does. Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Patsy. I feel blessed to have so many people praying for me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind