Friday, April 29, 2011

The Prince Weds

...a commoner, and it ain't me. As everybody knows, she is the lovely Kate Middleton. She's got the looks, the grace and the guts to be Princess.

Mom and I have been tuned to the TV for hours now, watching the "Royal Wedding of the Century". And so did millions of people worldwide.

Prince William looked handsome in his red uniform. But he seemed rather tense and nervous.

Kate was stunning in her simple yet elegant gown designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen (how apt!). She looked more relaxed than the Prince.

So the couple exchange vows. The Prince says, "I will." I thought Kate would say, "I Kate".

There was one Filipina invited to the lunch reception. She took care of William and Harry when they were growing up. How kind of the couple to invite her.

The couple kissed to an eager audience. Once...then twice.

The weather was perfect to match a perfect wedding. I'm happy for them!

---------
My friend from Cebu is here in Manila and invited me to go out with a common friend. Too bad, we're all set to go to Subic tomorrow. Mom and I have already packed our bags.

My friends and I may just see each other next week.

Hope I do get to enjoy our trip to Subic. Just being with family is fun enough.

----------
Ombudsman Merceditas Gutierrez has resigned. What can I say? Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind