Thursday, April 9, 2009

Holy Thursday

Today is Holy Thursday but I spent only a short while "celebrating" it - listening to Scripture, listening to reflections, watching a TV mass with washing of the feet, a little praying, that's it.

The rest of the day, I worked, watched television, spent time with my son.

I'd like to share Bo Sanchez' insight - "Don't focus on the pain. Focus on the beauty of the journey and the glory of the reward." I'm still in a lot of pain and until my doctor explains things to me, I don't know exactly why. But I shall cherish every beautiful moment with my son, my mom, and other loved ones. I shall treasure every sunset and every rainbow. I shall enjoy every fun time with family and friends. And when my time is up, I shall savor every second with my beloved Father in heaven!

Happy Holy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind