Monday, April 20, 2009

The Joy of Knowing

I have a confession to make.

For the past few days, I have been thinking over and over again, "Am I dying? Do I have cancer?"

Today, I went back to office and worked and kept busy.

I slept a little for lunch.

I had hotdog and Coke Zero for lunch.

I finished a report.

I wrote a manual.

I settled an "issue" about PSM (Price Sensitivity Measurement).

Then it rained.

A man offered his umbrella.

The guard helped find me a cab.

The cab driver got caught for making the wrong turn but got free when he pointed to me as a sick person he was bringing to the doctor. Second piece of luck on the same day.

When I reached home, my son offered dinner. I chose longganisa, rice and mango.

He was watching "Leap of Faith".

Finally, after what seemed like forever, my mom reached home.

She was the last patient.

And the verdict?

I don't have cancer! Yehey!

The world is telling me I have much to live for. I still have much to do. I ain't dying.

Thank You, Lord! I long to see You but not quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind