Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mother Teresa Wrote to Me

In 1997, I received a letter from Mother Teresa just a few days before she died. Let me share with you, what she wrote:

Dear Nimia Gamo Yumol,

Thank you very much for your beautiful letter. I am glad to learn of your love for God. He loves you in a special way. Listen to Him in the Silence of your heart and you will hear Him speaking to you, "I love you, you are precious to Me; love one another as I have loved you."

He loved us to the very limit of love - The Cross. Let us also love Him so much as to give ourselves to Him in each other. Let us pray.

GOD BLESS YOU.

M. Teresa mc

-------

In one short letter, Mother Teresa teaches us how to become a saint. Let us heed her words and see each other in heaven!

1 comment:

  1. God must have loved you.You were healed. i have read your book "Things I Learned Before I Was Born" I've kept the book.

    ReplyDelete

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind