Monday, April 6, 2009

In Record Time!

For two nights now, I have been begging my mom to cancel our appointment at the De Los Santos Medical Center for my MRI. I can't imagine lying down straight for 45 minutes when at home, I could not do it! I had to sleep sitting on a chair.

But my mom would hear nothing of it. I had no choice.

So when we went to the hospital, she and I were praying that I would be able to do it.

The man before me was moving a lot so the medical guy had to keep saying, "Sandali na lang" (This will just take a short while).

When it was my turn, I had a hard time lying down but I made it. My legs were placed on top of a comfortable foam. And inside the "coffin" I went. I was a bit uncomfortable but I tried my very best not to move. I tried praying the rosary but could not concentrate. I was still on my first decade when it was all over!

My first words were "I was a good girl, wasn't I?" The guy nodded. I asked how long it took me. He said 20 minutes. Wow! I set a record! They earlier said it usually takes 30 to 45 minutes. I made it!

To celebrate, my mom and I ate Japanese food at Sushiya in Tomas Morato. We ordered Bento Box of steamed rice, tofu, California Maki, 5 pieces tempura, iced tea and we even ordered green tea ice cream (something different). Yummy!

Praise You, Lord!

Now the big question is, what will the MRI results show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind