Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Trade-Offs

For what seemed like forever, I had difficulty lying down in bed to sleep. I could not stay in one position because of the pain in my back and pelvic area. Many times, I sat on chair, pillows behind me and "slept" while in a sitting position.

Recently, my Neurologist recommended a strong pain killer. So strong that I could lie in bed again at night without pain, so strong that I can walk faster to any destination, so strong that I need not tell taxi drivers to avoid the potholes on the road...

And yet -

...I am constantly nauseous, I've vomitted a number of times

...I am always dizzy

...I am sleepy all day long

So, do I give up the pain and live with these discomforts or try another pain killer?

Trial and error.

Till my doctors get it right.

But will they ever get things right?

I don't know. All I know is that I feel like throwing up again. Excuse me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind