Sunday, April 24, 2011

Celebrating Easter

I remember when my son was very young, we would go to my ninang's place. She and her family would have an Easter egg hunt and what fun we had searching for eggs in the garden!

These days, my son is too old for egg hunts. In fact, he was not able to attend our family get-together because he had to go to work.

I wore the pants that mom gave me. Funny, she bought it not knowing it was for pregnant women. (That's how big my tummy is.)

Food was inihaw na liempo (a big hit), KFC chicken, lasagna, manggang hilaw with bagoong, ripe mangoes, chicharon, suman, and mais con hielo.

Pictures were taken, as often the case.

All too soon, people had to go places. But next week, we are going to Tagaytay for our summer outing. Yehey.

-----
Here are some nice messages, I received through text:

1) Always make your future greater than your past, always make your contribution greater than your reward, always make your gratitude greater than your success, always see God greater than yourself!

2) As Christians, we take delight in the gift of knowing Jesus shed His blood to save and to set us free. Let's rejoice for this is the day the Lord has made!

3) Put God on top of everything today, and let HIM take charge of all your plans. Then you will see how beautiful His ways are and how unending His love is.

4) Nothing pleases the Lord as much as praise. Thank God for the countless blessings He has bestowed on you. Praise Him even for the trials in your life, which are actually blessings in disguise.

-------
The other day, I watched a movie entitled "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past". I almost did not continue viewing it because the lead role was such a chauvinist p**, obnoxious and all. But then, I endured and turns out it was not a bad movie after all. One of the few guy flicks I've seen.

-------
I was in a bikini. On a beach. When suddenly I had to go...as in go to the bathroom! I couldn't resist it anymore so I...how shall we call it..."went" right there on the beach.

Was I embarrassed? Don't think so.

I was only about 3 years old then. Ha ha.
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind