Monday, April 11, 2011

One Down, Another to Follow

I'm done with the first of my two-part report. I am working on Part 2, which is easier.

It's past 6 pm. I have a choice of continuing to work or watching television.

I will see first what's showing.

Last night, I watched the Binibining Pilipinas Pageant. My choices did not make it to the finals. Means I am a poor judge of beauty. Ha ha.

Forgot to relate a funny story. One time when I was not feeling well, my mom took my temperature using the new digital thermometer she got from Citibank Rewards. She was wondering why my temp remained normal at 37.

When mom showed the thermometer to family members, turned out there was a sticker with 37 on it! Ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind