Thursday, January 29, 2009

Two Videos

Recently, I came across two videos.

One was fun to watch. It's called "Dancing Matt" wherein this guy named Matt Harding danced literally all over the world. It's amazing! Watch this and enjoy! Every time I watch it I feel like dancing (too bad I still have a painful back).


Recently, a friend of mine emailed another video entitled "Are You Going to Finish Strong?". It's about Nick Vujicic, the man with no arms and legs. Here is the video. Each time I watch it, I am moved to tears.

Two videos. Both amazing. But totally different effects.

I thank God for people like Matt who is able to bring joy all over the world with his dancing and his ability to come up with projects that unite people from different countries.

But I would say I admire Nick more because he has no limbs yet is able to inspire so many people all over the world. Visit his site at www.lifewithoutlimbs.org.

I don't know how much influence I can have but all I know is this: as long as there are Matts and Nicks in this world, I will always strive to make a difference in my own way (big or small) because I don't believe in reincarnation and I shall only live once.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Nimia for visiting today.
    Thank you for sharing these movies. They sound wonderful! And inspiring too!!

    Xo
    Constance

    ReplyDelete

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind