Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Family that Gets Together...

Today I had another get-together. This time, with family.

Lunch consisted of barbecue, 2 kinds of chicken (inasal and flaming wings original), asado, lasagna, pancit bijon, lumpiang shanghai, rice, softdrinks, chocolate roll and brazo de mercedes. I didn't eat every viand but I had my fill.

As usual, I enjoyed the company of my loved ones even if I was not feeling well.

The reason I'm writing this blog late is that I have just finished working.

In the silence of the night, I have time to think...

Even if I had to work in the morning and after the party. Even if my body ached and I was troubled by cough the whole day. Even if I have difficult work ahead of me this week. Even if at the back of my mind I wonder what will the MRI results show the moment I undergo the test?

Despite all these "even if's", I still had a good day. Because any day with one's family is always, always a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you there Nimia! Any time spent with family is precious. Hope your week goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind