Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two Birthday Cards


Today I received two birthday cards.

One was actually given yesterday but I saw it only today. It is a store-bought card which says "Specially picked just for you...to hope your birthday is as nice/beautiful as you!" It had a handwritten letter on the side which says:

Dear Nimia,

I'm so blessed to have a friend like you. May God continue to bless you with joy, love and good health as you celebrate your birthday!

Thanks for everything - inspiration, kindness and friendship.

Happy, happy birthday!

The other was "hand-made" and says:

Dearest Ate Nimia,

First of all I would like to say Thank you...Thank you for share your time.. By the way I would like to say Happy Happy B irthday...I wish you all the best & a bright future...and a successful life...God Bless and take care...I'm always pray for yours...God's love you, God always there for you.

Love lots,

_____ girls

Yes, the first card came from a teacher-friend of mine. The other came from a group of girls sheltered by an NGO I visited today.

Two different cards. Both coming from the heart.

Praise God!

1 comment:

  1. Belated happy birthday! Good health and more blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind