Saturday, February 28, 2009

2 Bday Girls

Today is the birthday of two women close to me.

One is a friend, let's call her RC. The other is one of my sisters-in-law, Abby.

RC is nice. She's the quiet type. But she's really gifted, talented in her chosen field. She can be deep and insightful. She has a wonderful blog full of beautiful pictures. I can't say much about RC because she's a private person. Besides, she reads my blog (he he). I am thankful to have her as a friend all these years. Happy birthday, RC!

As for Abby, I can describe her as:

...super mahinhin (feminine), she exudes femininity from the way she speaks, moves, laughs, and dresses up [I wish I were more like her]

...caring and loving, "maalaga" towards her daughter and husband (my older brother)

...the first to laugh at my brother's jokes and antics (she does love my brother!)

...ever willing to help; takes the initiative in assisting anyone

...understanding and compassionate

...concerned about what happens to the Gamo family and its members

...very pretty (she does fit in our beautiful family!)

So, even if February is the month lacking in numbers, it is not without beautiful celebrants (present company included!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind