Saturday, February 21, 2009

Get2Gedr


Tonight I went to a small get-together...small, consisting of less than 10 people so you cannot strictly call it a party.

It was mainly with a group of former batchmates/classmates in Maryknoll. One just arrived from the States with her family. Another one is leaving, going back to the States. There were three other former Maryknollers, and a couple of Atenistas.

There was plenty of picture-taking, eating, drinking, showing of old photos, and of course, kwentuhan (exchanging of stories).

Even if I wasn't that close with the girls back in grade school and high school, I still had fun. Even if my back was aching, I still had fun. Even if I had cough and colds, I still had fun.

Goes to show, if you set your mind to it, you can have fun no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. I know it was a very big effort on your part to come to the get together. The pleasure of your company, for me, is ten-fold. :-) Thanks Nim.

    TKD

    ReplyDelete

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind