Friday, February 27, 2009

My Youngest Brother


I have three wonderful brothers. (They're quite good-looking but "wonderful" is more appropriate.)

Last Monday, February 23, was the birthday of one of them - the youngest, Nerick. What kind of a sister am I? I've paid tribute to friends and a cousin but how could I have forgotten my own brother?

I'm grateful for having a brother like Nerick because...

...even if he is younger, he gives very good advice - business-wise and otherwise (he's an AIM graduate)

...he is as protective as my other two brothers

...he shows he cares in many ways (big and small)

...he can be relied on to help whenever I seek it from him

...he is a good son, a good sibling, a good husband, a good father, and a good friend - a good man, in other words!

...he makes me laugh (I enjoy his brand of humor)

...he does not make me cry (equally important)

...he is an interesting person, a good conversationalist and a great story-teller

...he makes me feel loved without being oversentimental about it (the way guys and brothers are)

I did remember to greet Nerick on his birthday but I hope he forgives me for this belated tribute to him. (I don't think he reads my blog though he he.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind