Friday, March 27, 2009

Am I a People Pleaser?

"E" tells me about this person and that person. A backbiter! But I just smile and say "Talaga?" (Really?)

I've been told to be careful about another person because she is notorious about money matters, so to speak. Yet, I've just asked her to cost out one of my projects for bidding.

A client tells me that she does not like this subordinate of mine but this subordinate tells me this client is flirting with him. (Who do I believe?)

Just three incidents but the fact of the matter is I like everybody! (Or most everybody)

Why this attitude? Am I a people pleaser? I'd like to think not. I'm just a people-lover (naks!).

Because I'm not perfect myself, I accept other people - warts and all. Having said that are you now pleased with me? Please? (ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind