Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tired and Hungry


As I write this post, I am super tired and hungry!

My friend-cab driver will be fetching me in about 25 minutes so when I reach home I just want to eat, brush my teeth and sleep!

It's been a long day.

...talked to a client over the phone

...computed for quotas for a quantitative tracking study

...entertained a foreigner client (whom I mistakenly called by his first name!)

...transcribed a tape

...prepared a status report for my boss

Why do I bore you with details of my job? Well, just so I can tell you that no matter how seemingly boring and tedious my work, I really find it interesting, challenging and fun!

Nevertheless, I'm too tired and hungry to write any longer...so goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind