Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Could This Be Love?

No, I am NOT in love as of the present moment. No special guy to make my heart beat faster. No special someone to make my hands clammy all the time. No special person to occupy my every thought.

But let me tell you a true story about myself. When I had my first nervous breakdown, I was obsessed with a man who was super handsome, super rich, super powerful. He even had blue eyes! And when you are in that state, you have all sorts of thoughts in your mind.

There was one song during those days which was very popular and it kept being played on the radio. The title is "Could This Be Love?" sang by the Seduction I think. If you want to listen to it, just click on the song to your right.

The lines that rang over and over in my mind were:

"Tell me is this real or just a mirage?
I ask myself: Could this be love?
Of the two of us together
Lifetime friends forever
You and me a unity
Of friendship and love!"

The funny thing is that the song had absolutely nothing to do with my "relationship" with that man because he does not even know me from Adam!

As I look back, I just laugh how crazy I was during those days. But the truth of the matter is, I ain't crazy...just bi-polar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind