Friday, March 20, 2009

A Long Day

This has been a verrry busy day!

I released two proposals. I computed the costing for one of them which could be a tedious process.

I revised a looooong report and wrote the conclusions and recommendations for each of its major sections.

I cleared up some matters about "quota" of respondents in a big project.

As if to say "time's up", the fumigators arrived to start doing their job as I was dotting my i's and crossing my t's, so to speak.

But the worse was not over. It is Friday night. Gimmick time for many. Nightmare time to wait for a cab!...especially for those of us who just want to go home and REST.

So when I finally reached home sweet home, I ate dinner and here I am writing this post.
Feels good, feels great to be able to say "Time to rest". Tomorrow's another day. I will be revising a proposal and transcribing some tapes.

Tomorrow is tomorrow. Today is tonight. It's sleeping time! Thank You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind