Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dreaming of...

For the first time, I missed writing in my blog yesterday. So to make up for it, I'm making two posts today.

Busy, busy, busy!

What kept me up last night was I was costing out a super big project involving 56 reports. If client agrees to the cost, I will be able to buy a car! Yehey! Not a brand new car, but a "previously owned" one...maybe my dream car, Vios, or at least another Toyota.

Let me dream on...

...My son can drive for me and for my mom when we go places or when there is a family gathering (no more taxi cabs and bothering of other family members to fetch or bring us home)

...We can use my mom's parking slot which she has paid for

...If my back is no longer painful, I can start driving again (anyway I still have a driver's license)

...I can lend my car to my son when he has his personal "lakads"

...There are so many things one can do when one has a car!

Am I counting my chickens before the eggs are hatched? I don't care! All I know is that I feel I deserve some reward for working so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave an honest comment but if you can't be honest, be kind